CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS
AND SUBSCRIPTION AGENTS: IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE CONDITIONS
1. THE MAGHREB REVIEW is published in English and French and 4 times a year and is available
only by subscription. All subscriptions run from January to December each year.
2. ALL PRICES shown are net. Subscription agents commission and costs on renewals must
be paid by the subscriber.
3. All copies will be sent by Post. THE MAGHREB REVIEW assumes no responsibility
for non-delivery, but any non-receipt should be notified with two (2) months of
publication of the relevant issue, so that the postal authorities can be informed.
If non-receipt is not notified within two (2) months, the subscriber will be charged
for any replacement.
4. Notification should be given of any copy received in a damaged condition.
5. Any faulty copy will be replaced if the subscriber reports the matter
immediately for reference to the printer.
6. PAYMENTS: Cheques in sterling must
be drawn on a Bank in the United Kingdom. If you wish to pay by bank
transfer, our bank details are printed above.
BANK CHARGES: All bank transfer charges from Overseas and from the United
Kingdom must be paid by the sender.
7. IMPORTANT: If you pay into our Bank account, please send proof of payment, and
mailing address so we can amend our records.
(without this, we would not be able to know who has paid).
8. TRANSFER OF PAYMENTS: Subscribers who find it difficult to transfer
money from their own country should order THE MAGHREB REVIEW through
a sponsoring agency in another country to make payment on their behalf.
9. Please note that the journal will only be sent to the subscribers
when full payment is received.
10. Since all subscription agents have our subscription rates list (which is
sent out on the first week of September each year and is valid until further notice),
we do not sent invoices or receipts unless required.
11. REMINDERS: Since we wish to keep our rates down, we do not send reminders
for unpaid invoices. Please note that the journal will only be sent when
payment is received
12. CANCELLATION: We can only accept cancellation of a subscription
if notice of cancellation reaches us before we send out copies for the
year in question. If such notice does not reach us in time, the subscriber
will have to pay his subscription for that year and any cancellation
will only become effective in December of that year.
13. DELIVERY ADDRESS: Delivery is to the address specified in the order.
However, if a subscription Agent requests that we send copies to his mailing centre,
we will do so, but we must have the name and the address of the subscriber,
so that we can amend our records and no reminders for renewals will be sent to the
14. CHANGE OF ADDRESS: Two (2) weeks’ notice must be given in writing by the
subscriber or his agent for any change of address.
15. LAW: These conditions and all other express terms of trade shall be governed
and construed in accordance with the laws of England
16. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without prior notice.
Many thanks in anticipation for your understanding and cooperation.