The Maghreb Review is available only by subscription.
Our survival depends on our subscribers.
2023 SUBSCRIPTION PRICE
Our price for Volume 48. Numbers 1-4, 2023: Print, online and print and online (combined) are as follows:
Our price list for back sets is here.
Please note from 2023 renewals:
1. All orders: for print edition only should be sent with payment to The Maghreb Review Office.
2. All orders: online, print & online (combined) by Agents and individuals should be sent with payment to MUSE (our hosting Company) https://muse.jhu.edu/pub/457/journal/859
Single article and back issues of The Maghreb Review can also be purchased from MUSE (our hosting Company).
3) Important: if you order print and online (combined) and paid to MUSE (our hosting Company), please send proof of the order and payment so that we can send print copies to you from our London Office.
Price: United Kingdom and Overseas: All subscriptions run from January to December each year. We do not accept Credit Cards for subscription payment.
1. Print: £550.00 net including packing and postage by Air Mail.
2. Print and online (combined): £750.00 net including, packing and postage by Air Mail.
Please note that print copies will send out from our London (UK) office
3. Online only: £500.00.
All issues of The Maghreb Review from 2009 to the present day are now live online (via MUSE) https://muse.jhu.edu/pub/457/journal/859 email: JRNLCIRC@jh.edu where you can purchase either single articles or whole issues.
Please note: Subscribers must pay Subscription Agents fees. Therefore, we regret that there is no discount available on renewals to The Maghreb Review.
NOTE: The Maghreb Review still cheaper than any other Academic journal on the Middle East and North Africa
1.) By cheque in GBP Sterling must be drawn on a Bank in the United Kingdom.>
2.) By Bank transfer to our bank: THE MAGHREB REVIEW
BANK CHARGE: ALL Bank transfer charges from Overseas and from the United Kingdom must be paid by the sender.
CONDITIONS: Our conditions and important notes are printed below. It is important that you read these conditions.
CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND SUBSCRIPTION AGENTS: IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE CONDITIONS
1. THE MAGHREB REVIEW is published 4 times a year. We publish original articles in English or French and the Journal is available only by subscription. All subscriptions run from January to December each year.
2. All copies will be sent by Post. THE MAGHREB REVIEW assumes no responsibility for non-delivery, but any non-receipt should be notified within two (2) months of publication of the relevant issue, so that the postal authorities can be informed. If non-receipt is not notified within two (2) months, the subscriber will be charged for any replacement.
3. Notification should be given of any copy received in a damaged conditions.
4. Any faulty copy will be replaced if the subscriber reports the matter immediately for reference to the printer.
5. ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE NET AND THERE IS NO DISCOUNT ON RENEWALS AVAILABLE.
6. PAYMENTS: Cheques in sterling must be drawn on a bank in the United Kingdom or Bank transfer to our bank: HSBC BANK, Tottenham Court Road, Branch, 39 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 2AR
SORT CODE: 40 06 07 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 21298194.
7. IMPORTANT: If you pay into our Bank account, please send proof of payment, and mailing address so that we can amend our records. (without this, we would not be able to know who has paid).
8. TRANSFER OF PAYMENTS: Subscribers who find it difficult to transfer money from their own country should order THE MAGHREB REVIEW through a sponsoring agency in another country to make payment on their behalf.
9. Please note that the journal will only be sent to the subscribers when full payment is received.
10. Since all subscription agents have our subscription rates list (which is sent out on the first week of September each year and is valid until further notice), we do not sent invoices or receipts unless required.
11. REMINDERS: Since we wish to keep our rates down, we do not send reminders for unpaid invoices.
12. CANCELLATION: We can only accept cancellation of a subscription if notice of cancellation reaches us before we send out copies for the year in question. If such notice does not reach us in time, the subscriber will have to pay his subscription for that year and any cancellation will only become effective in December of that year.
13. DELIVERY ADDRESS: Delivery is to the address specified in the order. However, if a subscription Agent request that we sent copies to his mailing centre, we will do so, but we must have the name and the address of the subscriber, so that we can amend our records and no reminders for renewals will be sent to the subscriber.
14. CHANGE OF ADDRESS: Four (4) weeks? notice must be given in writing by the subscriber or his agent for any change of address.
15. MUSE Subscription: The Maghreb Review takes no responsibility for any errors between subscribers / customers and MUSE transaction transfers, but please inform us immediately of any problems which may arise.
16. LAW: These conditions and all other express terms of The Maghreb Review subscription shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England
Many thanks in anticipation for your understanding and cooperation